UT CIS offers a variety of programs to help you meet the regulatory requirements of OSHA's HAZWOPER standards and the U.S. Department of Transportation (DOT) 49 CFR requirements for hazardous waste shipping.
- 40-Hour HAZWOPER Site Worker
- 40-Hour HAZWOPER Emergency Response
- 24-Hour HAZWOPER Emergency Response
- 16-Hour DOT Initial
- 8-Hour DOT Refresher
- 8-Hour Site Worker or Emergency Response Refresher
- 8-Hour Hospital-based Decontamination (First Receiver)
- 16-Hour Industrial Incident Command
- 8-Hour Crisis Communications
- Onsite Assessment and Consultation
See our upcoming courses by visiting our Training page.