Give to CIS
We serve business and government to improve the lives of Tennesseans.
Please support our mission:
- The Made in Tennessee Fund celebrates and advances manufacturing in Tennessee. Your investment in the fund provides internship opportunities, funds faculty and student research projects and more.
- The David Patterson Future Manufacturing Leaders Endowment promotes manufacturing as a career choice. Your gift supports student experiences and activities, including internships, capstone projects and Manufacturing Day events.
- The Industrial Fellowship Program Endowment promotes manufacturing as a research and service topic for faculty and students. Your gift supports faculty and student work on actual manufacturing challenges, leading to innovative solutions.
- The Philip Trauernicht Memorial Scholarship for Rural Leaders expands professional development opportunities for economic developers. Your gift supports tuition and related costs for participation in the Tennessee Basic Economic Development Course.
- The Thomas and Diane Ballard Economic Growth and Innovation Endowment promotes economic vitality for Tennessee communities and businesses. Your gift supports UT CIS initiatives to develop innovative solutions and services.
- The CIS Gift Fund helps advance and support UT CIS programs and activities. Your gift can be tailored to support specific initiatives that are important to you. Sponsorships and naming rights are available. To discuss Gift Fund opportunities, contact Paul Jennings, Executive Director (615-532-8887 or firstname.lastname@example.org ).