The University of Tennessee Center for Industrial Services has been awarded an Office of Local Defense Community Cooperation grant to assist small to medium sized manufacturers in assessing and implementing cyber hygiene practices that enable compliance with DFARS 252.204-7012/NIST 800-171 security control requirements.
- Small- to medium-sized manufacturers located in Tennessee
- Current Defense Contractor or tier supplier to defense industry
- Management team dedicated to improving and growing their business
- Awareness Training - Complementary workshop focused on specifics of DFARS 252.204-7012/NIST 800-171
- Cybersecurity Gap Assessment - UT CIS Cybersecurity resources will compare your existing processes, policies, and procedures to the DFARS 252.204-7012/NIST 800-171 security control requirements and develop documentation and roadmaps to close compliance gaps. Company cost share of $525
- Remediation Technical Assistance - UT CIS Cybersecurity resources will provide up to twenty days of technical assistance to remediate compliance gaps. Company cost share of 15%
Contact your local Solutions Consultant to learn more and get started.