Professional Development for Economic and Community Development Practitioners
- The Tennessee Certified Economic Developer (TCED) Program offers comprehensive training in the principles and practices of economic development.
- Professional Certification in Economic Development. Upon completion of the TCED Program and certification requirements, participants are awarded the Tennessee Certified Economic Developer (TCEcD) designation, indicating they have achieved core competency in the principles and practices of economic development in Tennessee.
Connections to University Resources
As a designated EDA University Center, UT CIS connects communities, businesses, and organizations to resources across the University of Tennessee system to improve economic competitiveness and enhance economic sustainabilty.
UT CIS’s Economic Development team provides expertise and assistance to address economic and community development opportunities and needs. Examples include:
Strengthening Organizational Performance
UT CIS provides customized consulting and training to organizations to improve performance, including:
- Planning and Problem Solving Tools
- Delivering Exceptional Customer Service
- Effective Communication
- Personality and Team Assessment Tools
To learn more about how these services can benefit you and your organization, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.