Implementing a quality management system instills confidence in your business by showing current and potential customers that you are committed to providing a high-quality product and exceeding customer expectations. This, in turn, will lead to increased sales, new and repeat customers, lower costs, and higher margins. Having defined, standardized, and controlled processes allows your employees to be highly engaged and involved in the manufacturing process instilling a continuous improvement culture. Without employee involvement, morale can suffer, productivity can decrease, and turnover can increase negatively impacting the entire organization.
In today’s globally competitive business environment, just meeting expectations may not be enough. The quality of a company is measured by its ability to fulfill a customer’s expectations, which requires a balanced approach to quality, delivery, price, performance and service. Many companies need help developing and maintaining a dependable, continually improving quality management system — but not every company needs the same type of help.
That is why the UT Center for Industrial Services provides customized assistance in the following areas:
- Gap Analysis
- Internal Auditor Training
- ISO Documentation Preparation
- Quality Policy Development
- Quality Manual Development
- Forms and Record Management
- Policy and Procedure Writing
- Complete Implementation and Project Management
Systems We Support:
- ISO 9001:2015 (General Industry Quality Management System Standards)
- IATF 16949:2016 (Automotive Industry Quality Management System Standards)
- ISO 13485/488 (Medical Device Industry Quality Management System Standards)
- AS 9100D (Aerospace Industry Quality Management System Standard)
- ISO 14001:2015 (Environmental Management System Standards)
UT Center for Industrial Services provides implementation assistance, on-site training and open-enrollment courses in all areas of quality management. Consulting and training can be customized and delivered at your worksite.