The Nuclear Supplier Development Program
- Evaluate potential business opportunities in the nuclear field, with projects such as the Uranium Processing Facility (UPF) at the Y-12 National Security Complex and others in the region.
- Understand the impact of incorporating nuclear compliant operations, and
- Prepare to be successful nuclear industry supply chain partners.
The classes specifically address some of the most frequent and critical supplier concerns that have been experienced on Nuclear and Energy projects.
- Y12-UPF Procurement
- Tennessee Department of Economic and Community Development
- The University of Tennessee
- Gilmartin Engineering Works