The Made in Tennessee Fund is a UT Center for Industrial Services (CIS) initiative to advance and celebrate our state’s manufacturers. Your investment in the Made in Tennessee Fund supports:
- Internships and capstone projects that encourage students to pursue manufacturing careers and gain valuable plant experience
- Faculty and student research on key manufacturing challenges in workforce, continuous improvement, quality, and other key issues
- CIS assistance to help smaller manufacturers develop the workplace needed to attract, develop and retain needed talent
- Events such as Manufacturing Day that advance and celebrate manufacturers, manufacturing careers, and student achievements
- Initiatives to expand and improve the Made in Tennessee website (www.madeintn.org). which helps Tennessee manufacturers promote their business and products
To make an online gift to the Made in Tennessee Annual Fund, please click HERE. You can also view our Give to CIS page HERE.
Please contact Paul Jennings for additional information. (email@example.com; 615-532-8887).